EnCorps STEM Teachers Program- Meet the program team!
The EnCorps STEM Teachers Program empowers STEM industry experts to transform public education by teaching in high needs schools. Now in our 12th year of public service, we are the only nonprofit in California (or the nation) that enables STEM professionals, military veterans, and retirees to make a transition to teaching in a low risk, highly supported way. In our Q & A Sessions we discuss:
- The STEM achievement, access and literacy gaps in high needs schools
- How, as a STEM professional, you can directly impact the next generation of innovators, scientists and engineers, and are uniquely positioned to transform public STEM education
- EnCorps’ Fellowship details – our cohort-based program model and the impact EnCorps Fellows are having on students
- EnCorps application process and selection criteria
- Next steps for interested candidates
January 15, 2019 – 12:00-1:00 pm PST
*If you sign up for the webinar, but cannot watch it live, you will receive a recorded version to watch later!