Sensory Sensitivities Virtual Workshop
In honor of World Autism Awareness Month, Brain Balance of San Diego is highlighting a common challenge amongst people with Autism: sensory sensitivities.
Does your child:
- Overreact to bright lights? Sounds?
- Get easily overwhelmed?
- Hate their clothing and how it feels from itchy fabrics to imperfect seams on pants and socks?
- Fight you every meal with their extreme picky eating?
- Engage in very risky behavior?
- Have a hard time focusing?
Join Amanda Lee, M.A.Ed, Center Director of Brain Balance San Diego, to tour the center and discover when your child’s sensory sensitivities should be a concern from overreaction to bright lights and sounds to itchy clothing to picky eating to risk-taking. Live Q&A to follow.
All participants will be given resources they can utilize right away.
Submit questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Brain Balance program including the In-center; Hybrid; or remote, Virtual Program, visit brainbalancesandiego.com.
Share and RSVP today!
Thursday, April 15, 2021