Virtual Wildlife Webinars
Virtual Wildlife Webinars are a great way to connect families and kids to local San Diego wildlife. Families will enjoy this interactive 30-minute informational webinar, complete with an animal encounter, stunning visuals, and live responses to their questions.
- Science of Flight – all about birds & raptors
- Shark Survivor – all about sharks & rays
- Seashore Splash – all about marine invertebrates & tidepools
- Crawling Crustaceans – all about crabs, lobsters, & crayfish
- Radical Reptiles – all about local reptiles including tortoises, snakes, and iguanas
- Turtle Treasures – all about green sea turtles
*Custom programs available upon request. Contact Education@thelivingcoast.org for more details.
Register online here: Online Registration